Monday, May 01, 2006

Our days and legacy

There are numerous things happening this week. At this moment, I'm feeling extremely fatigue, as well as the "fever" which makes me quite sick.

These days, I think of Changes.

I always admire the courage Andi has for her future, non-stop steps of travelling and entrepreneurship all over the world, no fear for degree, money, diseases, etc..

I'm just a normal girl, while I term myself as a Global Leader in @, my true ambition lies in being a mortal, not a model.

Tonit, I always think of so many people. Bomi, Anika, Vladi, Marco, Melina, Andi, Gary, Mandy, JacSo, Ron, me and so many ppl who have or had stayed in this MC flat for one, two or some days. (Maybe Andi's taking vacation soon and Marco's leaving triggers my thoughts, since andi's stereotype in my mind is that she will be always staying with the flat.) There is one 60-hundred-millionth of chance that 2 people get to know each other in the world. Not to mention the possibility of staying in the same tiny apartment, to talk about our life and future, to share a single day of fun. This 12-month, we stay with each other, we always quarrel and fight for nothing with each other, we share the same tears and annoyances, we take the tram from SW to MTR Station, we take No.101 bus from flat to PolyU, we climb up the shitty hill to HKU, we take the bird look at the gorgeous night sight of Central at the peak.

There are also so many unique miracles in this flat, such as the one-minute-flooding bath room, such as if we want to boil water, we have to take the water from the water heater in bathroom and heat it up in the oven, such as we have to kill the ants on the table when working on strategic plans, such as we have the same frequency of changing the door with doing the clean-up. But I do cherish this year and these people I have met and known in my age of 22-year-old, when all of us are young, when all of us don't know what we are reli after in life, when all of us are moving to different parts of the world after taking the last step out of the flat.

I begin deleting my documents in my laptop which I have saved for four years. Gary always says that I have every document in @.net and now I have to delete them for other non-@ stuff. But before I deleted every single document, I would think of the time and the excitement spent on it, oh God, they are our legacy and they are also part of my @ life.

I'm feeling quite lost rit now, maybe b/c I'm lost about the direction I'm heading for, or maybe I don't want my AIESEC life to finish in the coming 2 months, or maybe I'm missing you too much, or maybe people are always emotional when they are sick, or maybe all of the above.

How to cherish our days enough? Tell me, if u get the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home