Saturday, December 31, 2005

Kicking off my AI journey

Today is just like roller coaster.

Morning, 10a.m.,I sent my letter of rejection to my beloved U.S.A and said goodbye to whoever might be waiting for me in D.C..

Noon, 12a.m., I cooked again, as normal.

Afternoon, 1p.m.,I printed out all the AI candidate application forms of last session and AI VP Finance forms of last 3 sessions. 248 pages in all!

Afternoon, 2p.m., my intensive time schedule for AI journey is finished, including AI forms, EL& Networks, MC Finance, IPM Prep, Visa&Logistics, Master application, PD system dev, 7 parts in all. I'm crazy.

Afternoon, 3p.m.,I enrolled in GMAT test on Feb 8th, my Birthday. But God knows I havn't touched anything named GMAT for one year already.

Afternoon, 4p.m., I went out for shopping, mainly about Global Finance Magazine and Books. I enjoyed a sunny walk by the Pearl River.

Afternoon, 5p.m., at home, I opened Email and saw emails from Beatrice & Mindy, saying I could be matched, and I think, umm, great, accept it. It took only 2 mins, from knowing there is a TN to accepting it. I stayed calm when talking with Mindy on MSN phone. GCP for X Growth Strategy.

Evening, 7p.m., I watched my beloved 金田一.

Evening, 8p.m., I got an email from Erasmus, saying my application is qualified, as long as I could provide GMAT over 650.

Evening, 9p.m., I made several phone calls, knowing that a very high-profil @er might be my potential competitor, and I began quivering.

Evening, 9:30p.m, I made many insane calls...shame on myself.

Evening, 11p.m., I began calm down

Evening, 12p.m., I began my AI application form Version 1.2

Evening, 12:30p.m., Andrea talked to me! She encouraged me to chase for AI in her special way!:P

Evening, 1a.m., Vladi began sharing his election XP with me in details, and even shared with me about his private personaility. I just could not stop saying "Vladi is too great!" to Mindy, who is crazy about another stuff:P

Evening, 2a.m., Tobi asked me to improve the input for endorsement letter.

Evening, 3a.m., I read the mail from Gabiza that she would run for AI PD also.

Evening, 3:30a.m, I talked a lot with Beatrice on MSN of being their incoming intern and her insight into LC dev & personal goals! I was amazed a lot by her! Add oil, Beatrice!

Evening, 4a.m., Ines said " you are crazy, dont work on the last day of year!" and told me that she is running for AI PD also. Suddenly we 2 both said at the same time, we are so proud to be PDU!! Yes, we are the most excellent this year!

Evening, 4:30a.m., Gary said to me on MSN, I hope Crystal could speak out I'm proud to be AI candidate. Yes, I'm proud, but I won't speak out! Haha~

Evening, 4:50a.m., I'm going to shut down my laptop babe and sleep, but I'm just too excited to fall asleep, simply not only b/c it's the last day of the 2005, but also b/c it's the 1st day of my AI journey!

How do I feel?

F**king Excellent!!! I keep smiling the whole day, yeah, I don't hava any reason not to do so, because I'm so closd to my dream, my @ dream right now!

Let's hope!:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home